Emmanuel United Methodist Church
The mission of Operation Christmas Child is to provide God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world, and together with the local church worldwide, to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Shoe boxes are available at the church. FIlled shoe boxes will be accepted thru Nov 22nd. Contact Sandy Neydl 717-364-2536 or email@example.com.
All of the worship guidelines are as follows:
1. Everyone age 2 or older should wear a mask while in the church or on church property. If you need a mask, please see one of the ushers.
2. Doors will open at 10:40 a.m. and the service will begin at 11:00 a.m.
3. The Fellowship Hall has been arranged to ensure social distancing. Please refrain from rearranging the seating.
4. Abide by all posted signage that directs the flow of traffic in and out of the building.
5. For ease in cleaning after each service, only the plastic folding chairs will be used for seating in the Fellowship Hall. If you need a softer surface to sit on, please bring a cushiony item from home to place on the chair. Please make sure that item goes home with you after the service.
6. Please stay on the upper level of the church. The lower level is closed.
7. To avoid the potential spread of airborne particles, there will be no congregational singing during worship.
8. There will be no passing of the peace during the service.
9. Avoid touching your face, especially after touching surfaces within the church.
10. Please cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Put all used tissues into the trash.
11. Restroom facilities are available at the back of the Fellowship Hall. Please abide by these guidelines if you must use the restroom.
- Please keep your mask on when you use the restroom.
- Use only the Fellowship Hall restrooms.
- Follow all directional signage for traffic flow to access the restrooms.
- Do not linger.
12. Limit the surfaces you touch in the church to limit any spread of the virus.
13. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer to limit the spread of the virus.
14. Refrain from touching any doors that may have been propped open to accommodate traffic flow.
15. Do not linger in common areas before or after the service.
16. Offering receptacles will be provided.
17. The nursery will not be open, so please plan accordingly.
18. No playground facilities are available.
19. If you feel ill, please stay home until you feel better.
20. Always do your part to keep both yourself and others safe!
Worship in Fellowship Hall(due to Covid-19) Doors will open at 10:40am
Worship at 11:00am.
Enola Emmanuel United Methodist Church © Copyright. All Rights Reserved.